We all know…
that London is a big city. With such a big city comes the big responsibility of entertaining the all of the people. Below is a list of the different types of entertainment that can be found in London.
- Theater in London is a complete obvious. With a million West End Shows of varying degrees, one could always be entertained.
- Concerts are another great artsy aspect of London. Try going for a traditional British Rock concert and the most energetic crowd one has ever laid eyes on will ensue.
3. Shopping relieves stress and London is chock-full of boutiques, department stores, and shops (oh my!) to release all of that built up steam from being stuck behind slow walkers (Am I Right?).
4. Museums are everywhere in London and the British Museum is a personal favorite. They even have part of THE ROSETTA STONE!
5. The parks are so swoon worthy in London, that one could spend hours, I mean hours there (that’s a warning). The parks are great for writing, relaxing, people watching, and enjoying nature.
6. Christmas celebrations in London are so magical, from the Christmas lighting ceremonies to the pop-up ice skating rinks, there is no shortage of celebrating the most wonderful time of the year.